Get an overview of this hotelMission Valley hotel 2 miles from Old Town San Diego
Near Old Town
This 8-story hotel is 2 miles from historic Old Town San Diego and 6 miles from downtown. The San Diego Zoo is within 5 miles.
Pool, fitness center
Doubletree Club San Diego offers a restaurant and bar, an outdoor pool and spa tub, and a fitness center. Guests are welcomed with warm chocolate chip cookies on arrival.
Spacious Doubletree guestrooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access. Sliding glass doors lead to private balconies with Mission Valley views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego - Hotel Circle
This 219-unit hotel is less than one mile from the Riverwalk Golf Course, San Diego Trolley Station, and Fashion Valley.
The hotel features a casual restaurant and bar, and warm chocolate chip cookies are offered on arrival. Breakfast is available for a surcharge. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, a sundry shop adjacent to the reception desk, and complimentary club rooms for small meetings.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1967
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Room service (limited hours)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Panini Grill & Bar - Located off the lobby, with windows facing Mission Valley, this small, contemporary restaurant serves breakfast daily (surcharge). Lunch and dinner are also offered, as well as a kid's menu and full bar.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Circle San Diego
- DoubleTree Hilton Circle
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Circle
- DoubleTree Hilton San Diego Circle
- DoubleTree Hilton San Diego Hotel Circle
- DoubleTree Hotel Circle San Diego
- Hilton Hotel Circle San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Hotel Circle
- San Diego Circle
- San Diego Circle Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.