Get an overview of this hotelLa Jolla Hotel with ocean views
Close to beach, golf
This La Jolla hotel, set 8 blocks from the beach, is located 5 miles from the Torrey Pines Golf Course and Mission Bay. Downtown San Diego is 12 miles away.
Cusp, a popular restaurant located on the 11th floor of Hotel La Jolla, offers tantalizing views of the Pacific ocean while enjoying a coastal-Mediterranean inspired meal.
Spacious, smoke-free guestrooms with patios or ocean views feature pillowtop beds with Italian Frette linens, LCD TVs with HBO, and minibars stocked with organic and gourmet goodies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel La Jolla, Curio Collection by Hilton
Sheltered by tropical landscaping, this ocean-view boutique hotel is in the midst of an upscale San Diego beach community, with easy access in and out of La Jolla. The atmosphere, with its European flair, is ideal for leisure travelers who wish to walk to the beach and shops, and for techies who do business in the Golden Triangle.
This La Jolla hotel, eight blocks from the beach, is five miles from both Torrey Pines Golf Course and Mission Bay. Downtown San Diego is 12 miles away. The hotel is also near popular destinations such as La Jolla Village, the UCSD campus, UTC Mall (shopping center), and La Jolla's Seal Beach.
Hotel La Jolla, Curio Collection by Hilton was renovated in 2012 and offers an 11th-floor ocean-view restaurant and lounge. All banquettes and tables are placed to maximize the views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Other amenities include an outdoor pool and a newly-renovated fitness room. The hotel also offers 3 conference rooms with audio-visual equipment.
- Free reception
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 11
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms 3
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 88
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 950
- Year Built 1972
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary evening reception is offered daily.
Room service is available daily from 7 AM to 10 PM.
Cusp - Cusp Dining & Drinks is an exceptionally popular bar that has long been a gathering spot for locals who come to soak up fabulous views. A daily happy hour is offered from 4-7 PM; appetizers are also available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an outdoor pool and a small fitness room.
Hotel La Jolla, Curio Collection by Hilton is only eight blocks from the beach, three miles from Torrey Pines Gliderport, five miles from Torrey Pines Golf Course and Torrey Pines Nature Reserve, and six miles from San Diego's Mission Bay Park, affording numerous recreational opportunities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Hotel Jolla
- Jolla Hotel
- Hotel La Jolla Shores
- At The Shores La Jolla
- Hotel Jolla Curio Collection Hilton
- Hotel Curio Collection Hilton
- Jolla Curio Collection Hilton
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.