Get an overview of this hotelExpansive high-rise hotel on San Diego Bay
Bayside near shops
This expansive highrise hotel towers over San Diego Bay next to the Seaport Village retail complex, 1 block from the convention center, and 2 blocks from the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
Sundeck, spa, saunas
A large outdoor sundeck and spa tub complement the Manchester Grand's outdoor pool, while spa services, such as massages and facials, complement the 24-hour fitness center.
Large view windows
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego guestrooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive city or partial-bay views, large desks, refrigerators, 46-inch flat-screen TVs, and free wireless high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Towering over San Diego Bay and Seaport Village, Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is one block from the San Diego Convention Center and two blocks from the Gaslamp Quarter.
The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego offers 6 dining venues including an upscale restaurant, casual dining room, coffee-and-pastry spot. 3 bars are on site, including a rooftop lounge with dramatic views. The hotel also boasts an outdoor pool, 3 spa tubs, 2 tennis courts, a children's club, 24-hour fitness center, spa services, a fire pit, and clothing and gift shops. Wireless Internet access (complimentary) is available in all public areas. Total indoor meeting space of 125,000 square feet includes 42 conference rooms and two ballrooms, offering 30,000 and 34,000 square feet respectively. Buffet breakfast available daily for a surcharge.
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 1,628
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Children's club
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 11613
- Number of meeting rooms - 42
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Tennis on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 125000
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Sally's Fish House & Bar - Located in Seaport Courtyard, on the boardwalk, this upscale restaurant serves fresh seafood and sushi, and offers panoramic views of San Diego Bay. A kid's menu is offered. Restaurant also features a bar.
Lael's - Situated in lobby level, this casual restaurant serves a breakfast buffet every morning with fresh scrambles, omelets, pastries, crispy bacon and more.
Redfield's Sports Bar - Located in lobby level, Seaport Tower Lounge, this bar serves a variety of appetizers, wraps, salads and specialties. Beverages include spirits, drinks, Bloody Marys, and a variety of Mojitos. WiFi access is also available. Enjoy Direct TV Sports Channels in high-definition, or play some darts and billiards.
MARKET|ONE - Located in lobby level, Seaport Tower, this 24-hour market serves sandwiches, gourmet soups, salads, and fresh-baked pastries. Sit down for a cup of piping hot coffee or an espresso beverage and enjoy free WiFi.
Top of the Hyatt - Located on the 40th Floor, Harbor Tower, this rooftop lounge offers American cuisine and a spectacular panoramic view above San Diego Bay, Coronado Island and the ocean beyond.
Grand Lobby Bar - Grab a light bite, cocktails, or a brew while you get some work done or meet with friends in this central lounge located in the Lobby.
Nearby Things to Do
The Manchester Grand Hyatt features Marilyn Monroe Spa on the 3rd floor. A 24-hour fitness room is on the 4th floor of the Seaport Tower. The outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by a sundeck, 2 spa tubs, and a fire pit. The hotel also offers 2 tennis courts and a children's club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Basketball on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Marilyn Monroe Spa, overlooking the San Diego Bay, offers a variety of types of full-body massages, body scrubs and wraps, rejuvenation treatments, facials using high-quality natural ingredients, manicures and pedicures, and hair styling. Massage is available in couples and outdoor treatment rooms.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD $26.95 for adults and USD $13.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Hyatt Manchester
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Manchester Hyatt
- Manchester Hyatt Hotel
- Manchester Hyatt Hotel San Diego Grand
- Manchester San Diego Grand Hyatt
- San Diego Grand Hyatt
- San Diego Grand Hyatt Manchester
- San Diego Grand Manchester Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Hyatt San Diego
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Manchester Hyatt San Diego
- San Diego Hyatt
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Hotel
- Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Manchester Grand Hyatt
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).