Posted Jul 18, 2016
On the day we arrived, the fireplace on the lobby was broken and there was a cloud of smoke in the whole lobby and into the corridors, apparently it wasnt the first time...one staff member said that the fireplace "has been doing that" Staff otherwise was very freindly, but found a bug on the bed and in the bathroom floor on the second day of our stay. Yuck! Also, there were no elevators to get to the second floor so we had to carry everything up the stairs. The shower head was loose and if angled the wrong way, it wet the toilet. Besides all that the room was ok...but this isn't a four star joint like it says on expedia.