Book your room at San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
City Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Balcony, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront high-rise hotel with 2 outdoor pools
Facing San Diego Bay
Overlooking its own private marina and San Diego Bay, this modern hotel is on the edge of the city’s trendy Gaslamp Quarter. Guests can walk 8 minutes to Seaport Village and 11 minutes to PETCO Park. Farther afield, San Diego Zoo is a 15-minute drive and SeaWorld® 5 minutes more.
3 restaurants, 2 pools
Hungry guests have 3 waterfront restaurants to choose from: all-day Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar (American), Roy’s (Asian fusion), and Tequila Bar & Grille (Mexican). Any indulgences can be sweated off at the fitness center, and there are 2 outdoor pools to enjoy.
Spacious, classy digs
Smart, spacious guestrooms have views of the skyline, bay, or Coronado Island. It’s easy to stay entertained and connected, thanks to flat-screen TVs with premium channels, fast Wi-Fi, and iPod® docks. A separate sitting area with sofa adds a home-from-home touch, and there’s a coffeemaker too.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina features a marina, 3 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 75000 square feet (6750 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a full-service spa, a fitness center, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 75000
- Conference space size (meters) - 6750
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms 72
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 1360
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pools
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Marina Kitchen Restaurant - This poolside restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tequila Bar and Grille - This poolside restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Roys Hawaiian Fusion - This theme restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Motor boating on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Marquis Marriott San Diego
- Marquis San Diego
- Marriott Marquis San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- Marriott San Diego Marquis
- San Diego Marquis
- San Diego Marquis Marriott
- San Diego Marriott
- San Diego Marriott Marquis
- San Diego Marriott Marquis Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.