Visiting San Fior di Sopra
Those traveling to San Fior di Sopra are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 308 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Fior di Sopra
Places to visit in the larger region include Villa Priuli, Duomo di Conegliano, and Castello di Conegliano. In the area, you'll also find Casa di Cima and Villa Marcello.
As you plan your vacation to San Fior di Sopra, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 53 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Palladio is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of San Fior di Sopra. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Fior di Sopra can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Maggior Consiglio is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from central San Fior di Sopra. This 4-star hotel in Treviso features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Best Western Premier BHR Treviso Hotel is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the center of San Fior di Sopra. This 4-star hotel in Quinto di Treviso features a casino, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for San Fior di Sopra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- San Fior di Sopra gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F