Get an overview of this hotelAll-suite hotel with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Terminals in 10 minutes
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport Waterfront is a 10-minute free shuttle ride from the terminals, with the airport BART station providing easy access to the city. Guests can walk or jog along the scenic bayside trail, and go fishing, sailing, and windsurfing from nearby Coyote Point Recreation Area.
Free breakfast, reception
It's easy to relax on site, with an indoor pool and whirlpool to swim and soak in. Guests can choose hot and cold items from the free breakfast buffet while their eggs are cooked to order, then come back later for snacks and drinks at the free evening reception.
Comfortable home base
Every room is a residential suite with a kitchenette, providing a stylish and comfortable home base in San Francisco. Guests can stretch out in the living area to watch a show on the flat-screen TV, while enjoying a cool drink from the minibar. Some suites offer views across the bay.
- Good location
- Proximity to airport
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- WiFi could've been better
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport Waterfront
In addition to an indoor pool, Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport Waterfront provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) and a shopping center shuttle are available (fees may apply). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2014.
- Indoor pool
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Number of floors - 9
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Free shopping center shuttle
- WiFi (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free reception
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Grille 150 - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- 3 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Embassy Suites Hilton San Francisco Airport Waterfront Hotel
- Embassy Suites Waterfront
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport Waterfront Hotel
- Embassy Suites Waterfront Hotel San Airport Francisco
- Waterfront Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Waterfront Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hilton Waterfront Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hilton San Francisco Airport Waterfront
- Embassy Suites Hilton Waterfront
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Book a stay in a "Parking Package" rate category and receive the following:
- Parking for up to seven days (after seven days parking is $15 per day)
- Shuttle transportation to San Francisco International Airport