Book your room at Executive Hotel Vintage Court
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room (Selected at Check In)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco hotel with free wine receptions
On cable-car line
Executive Hotel Vintage Court places guests a 5-minute walk from Union Square shops like Tiffany & Co and Saks Fifth Avenue. Dim sum and Chinatown bargain shopping is 8 minutes away on foot. It’s a 20-minute cable-car ride to Fisherman's Wharf.
Fireside wine tasting
Guests can start the day with a continental breakfast and a workout in the fitness room, and each evening enjoy a free wine reception in the lobby. The hotel staff can assist with Napa wine tasting excursions, and provide free coupons for some Napa wineries.
Soft bathrobes, free WiFi
Each guestroom is named after a California winery, and features antique-style wooden furnishings and rich fabrics. Guests can enjoy the organic bath products, get comfortable in plush bathrobes, and relax while watching cable TV and surfing the Web with free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Executive Hotel Vintage Court features a California diner serving both breakfast and dinner. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, Braille/raised signage, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free reception
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
Where to Eat
All Spice Bistro and Bar - This venue is a San Francisco sister establishment to San Mateo's Michelin-starred All Spice. Our cozy dining room, decorated in shimmering hues and rustic wood seats 60 in quiet comfort. A carefully curated wine list and crafted cocktails complement the menu. Reservations are recommended, however seating in the bar and lounge is provided for walk-in guests.
A continental breakfast is also available for a surcharge and is served daily each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.00 and USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 33.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.