Book your room at Executive Hotel Vintage Court
Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco hotel with free wine receptions
On cable-car line
Executive Hotel Vintage Court places guests a 5-minute walk from Union Square shops like Tiffany & Co and Saks Fifth Avenue. Dim sum and Chinatown bargain shopping is 8 minutes away on foot. It’s a 20-minute cable-car ride to Fisherman's Wharf.
Fireside wine tasting
Guests can start the day with a continental breakfast and a workout in the fitness room, and each evening enjoy a free wine reception in the lobby. The hotel staff can assist with Napa wine tasting excursions, and provide free coupons for some Napa wineries.
Soft bathrobes, free WiFi
Each guestroom is named after a California winery, and features antique-style wooden furnishings and rich fabrics. Guests can enjoy the organic bath products, get comfortable in plush bathrobes, and relax while watching cable TV and surfing the Web with free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Executive Hotel Vintage Court features a California diner serving both breakfast and dinner. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, Braille/raised signage, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free reception
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
All Spice Bistro and Bar - This venue is a San Francisco sister establishment to San Mateo's Michelin-starred All Spice. Our cozy dining room, decorated in shimmering hues and rustic wood seats 60 in quiet comfort. A carefully curated wine list and crafted cocktails complement the menu. Reservations are recommended, however seating in the bar and lounge is provided for walk-in guests.
A continental breakfast is also available for a surcharge and is served daily each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.00 and USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 33.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.