Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco hotel with free wine receptions
Popular property highlights
On cable-car line
Executive Hotel Vintage Court places guests a 5-minute walk from Union Square shops like Tiffany & Co and Saks Fifth Avenue. Dim sum and Chinatown bargain shopping is 8 minutes away on foot. It’s a 20-minute cable-car ride to Fisherman's Wharf.
Fireside wine tasting
Guests can start the day with a continental breakfast and a workout in the fitness room, and each evening enjoy a free wine reception in the lobby. The hotel staff can assist with Napa wine tasting excursions, and provide free coupons for some Napa wineries.
Soft bathrobes, free WiFi
Each guestroom is named after a California winery, and features antique-style wooden furnishings and rich fabrics. Guests can enjoy the organic bath products, get comfortable in plush bathrobes, and relax while watching cable TV and surfing the Web with free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Executive Hotel Vintage Court
The Executive Hotel Vintage Court features a California diner serving both breakfast and dinner. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, Braille/raised signage, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1912
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 107
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Welcome to BAO DOWN - The new Gastrobar!
Bao Down blends the mouth-watering flavors and spices of the Orient with fresh vegetables and proteins of the Pacific Northwest. All ingredients are sourced from a very select list of suppliers who deliver high quality products that complement the unique recipes and cooking methods. Open for Lunch, Weekend Brunch and Dinner Tuesday to Sunday. A daily light buffet breakfast service is also available each morning between 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a nominal fee.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per night
- 2 per room (up to 120 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2.00 and USD 18 for adults, USD 2.00 and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45.60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Executive Hotel Vintage
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco
- Executive Vintage Court
- Executive Vintage Court San Francisco
- Vintage Court
- Executive Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Vintage Court
- Vintage Court San Francisco
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.