Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco hotel with free wine receptions
On cable-car line
Executive Hotel Vintage Court places guests a 5-minute walk from Union Square shops like Tiffany & Co and Saks Fifth Avenue. Dim sum and Chinatown bargain shopping is 8 minutes away on foot. It’s a 20-minute cable-car ride to Fisherman's Wharf.
Fireside wine tasting
Guests can start the day with a continental breakfast and a workout in the fitness room, and each evening enjoy a free wine reception in the lobby. The hotel staff can assist with Napa wine tasting excursions, and provide free coupons for some Napa wineries.
Soft bathrobes, free WiFi
Each guestroom is named after a California winery, and features antique-style wooden furnishings and rich fabrics. Guests can enjoy the organic bath products, get comfortable in plush bathrobes, and relax while watching cable TV and surfing the Web with free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Executive Hotel Vintage Court
The Executive Hotel Vintage Court features a California diner serving both breakfast and dinner. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, Braille/raised signage, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free reception
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Our hotels new bistro and bar is coming soon! Our dining room is currently being updated for a new venue. Check back soon! However, a continental breakfast service is available daily in our main dining room for a surcharge and is served daily each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2.00 and USD 12.99 for adults, USD 2.00 and USD 12.99 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Executive Hotel Vintage
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco
- Executive Vintage Court
- Executive Vintage Court San Francisco
- Vintage Court
- Executive Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Vintage Court
- Vintage Court San Francisco
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.