Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to Westfield San Francisco Centre
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of SHN Curran Theatre, Westfield San Francisco Centre, and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Moscone Convention Center and TransAmerica Pyramid are also within 15 minutes. Powell St. Station is 6 minutes by foot and Montgomery St. Station is 7 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 662 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 662
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 36
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 11 AM and on weekends between 5:30 AM and noon.
OneUP Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
OneUP Lounge - Onsite bar. Open daily.
Coffee Cart - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 5:30 AM to noon. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Tourism fee: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 29.06 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 74.10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Hyatt Hotel San Francisco Grand Square Union
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Parking height restrictions apply.