Get an overview of this hotelClose to Union Square, Chinatown, and North Beach
Popular property highlights
This 27-story San Francisco Hilton hotel towers over the city's financial district, North Beach's Italian shops and cafés, Chinatown, and the Embarcadero Center.
The hotel features 360-degree views of San Francisco and the bay from floor-to-ceiling bay windows. Amenities include a wine bar, meeting facilities, and a 24-hour business center.
City or bay views
Guestrooms at this Hilton feature blue and tan colors and views of the bay or city. Amenities include large desks, safes that accommodate laptops, and wireless Internet access.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Location was a bit noisy
Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
In addition to 22700 sq. feet (2,109sq. meters) of flexible meeting space including outdoor areas, the Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District provides a 24-hour business center, business services, and wireless Internet access.
The 24-hour fitness center offers views of the financial district.
Please Note: We do not provide oversized parking. Parking garage maximum clearance is 6 feet 3 inches.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 18
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 543
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 27
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2109
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1971
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 22700
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
750 Restaurant & Bar - American cuisine.
Flyte Wine Bar - Serves local wines from Sonoma and Napa paired with small plates.
In-Room Dining - Guests can dine in the privacy of their own rooms.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness center with a stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine (free of charge). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75.00 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 62.70 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 68.40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Hilton Downtown/Financial
- Hilton Downtown/Financial Hotel San Francisco District
- Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
- Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District Hotel
- Hilton Downtown/Financial Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.