Book your room at Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection
Grand Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco boutique hotel near Union Square
Shopping, cable cars
This stylish hotel is in the heart of the theater and shopping district, about 2 blocks from Union Square and the cable cars; the Moscone Center and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are within 7 blocks.
Dining options at Hotel Adagio include The Mortimer, a sophisticated and chic craft cocktail lounge, and The Green Room serving delicious farm-to-table breakfast favorites.
Guestrooms at Hotel Adagio feature platform beds with pillowtop mattresses. HD flatscreen TVs with premium cable channels, iHome docking stations, and green certified bath products are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Built in 1928 and having recently undergone a $7 million renovation, this San Francisco boutique hotel is 1.5 blocks from the Curran Theatre and the American Conservatory Theater. Union Square and cable cars are 2.5 blocks away. Within 6 blocks of this hotel are the Moscone Convention Center, Nob Hill eateries and shops, and the historic Grace Cathedral.
A cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is served in The Green Room restaurant, while the sophisticated and chic cocktail lounge The Mortimer, offers light dinner, and drinks. Room service is available.
A large fitness room contains state-of-the-art cardio and weight-training equipment. There are several recreational activities located near the hotel, including bowling, golf, tennis, boating, and surfing.
High-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas as well as the 24-hour business center. Business services include 3 meeting/conference rooms with 5,500 square feet of meeting space and 6 meeting rooms to choose from including Floor Sixteen which offers a large outdoor terrace and skyline views of San Francisco. The hotel offers concierge services and complimentary umbrellas are available for use by guests.
Hotel Adagio is non-smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1928
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Microwave (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
b The Green Room /b - Serving hot and cold breakfast. br / br / b The Mortimer /b - Cocktail bar serving light dinner, cocktails, and room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Adagio's fitness center includes cardio machines, free weights, and Cybex weight machines.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.