Book your room at Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelEast meets west in San Francisco Japantown hotel
Located in the heart of San Francisco and just blocks from Union Square, the Hotel Kabuiki anchors the Japan Center, a complex of Asian boutiques, Japanese restaurants, sushi bars, spas, and gardens.
Hotel Kabuki's small, rock-lined gardens with a koi pond provide a meditative retreat. A blend of Eastern and Western influences creates serene ambience and quiet beauty at this San Francisco hotel.
The tranquil guestrooms at Hotel Kabuki are furnished with rice-paper shoji panels and carpeting with a tatami-mat pattern. All offer herbal bath salts, and many have extra-deep Japanese soaking tubs.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel1625 Post St San Francisco CA 94115
Right in the heart of the city, The Hotel Kabuki is located at the base of Pacific Heights, 12 blocks from Union Square and within two miles of the Moscone Center, Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and North Beach. Fashionable Fillmore Street, lined with boutiques and restaurants, is just steps from this San Francisco hotel.
The Hotel Kabuki offers a small fitness room with cardio and weight-training equipment, but it also provides discounted passes to a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a spa offering massages, aromatherapy and beauty treatments.
A self-service business center has a computer workstation with high-speed Internet access, a printer, and a fax machine (surcharges). The hotel provides 14,000 square feet of meeting space with 16 conference rooms and can arrange for both Japanese-style and Western-style catering services.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 16
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1968
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Mum's Restaurant and Bar
Nearby Things to Do
This San Francisco hotel has a small fitness center with weight machines, cardio equipment, and free weights.
Guests receive discounted access to the Cathedral Hill Fitness Center, a 24-hour health club two blocks away, which has an indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, and fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Hotel Kabuki Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Kabuki Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel San Francisco
- Kabuki Hotel
- Kabuki Joie de Vivre Boutique
- Kabuki Joie de Vivre Boutique San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki
- Kabuki San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.