Book your room at Hotel Mark Twain
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelNewly renovated hotel near San Francisco's Union Square
Central city location
The updated 1928 San Francisco hotel is 3 blocks from Union Square shopping, a cable car line, and a BART station. Moscone Convention Center is 8 blocks from Hotel Mark Twain.
Hotel Mark Twain offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel and a complimentary wired Internet access technology bar with iPads and a printer in the lobby. Guests have access to the hotel's 24-hour fitness room.
Comforts of home
This San Francisco hotel's guestrooms are newly renovated, with louvered shutters, windows that open, in-room safes, ceiling fans, and 42-inch flat screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Centrally located Hotel Mark Twain offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the lobby. Assistance with faxes, printing, and photocopies is offered at the front desk. A 24-hour business center is also available for guest use. A roundtrip airport shuttle offers guests convenience, fees apply.
Guests have complimentary access to the hotel's 24-hour exercise room, equipped with cardio and strength-training equipment. Continental breakfast is available daily (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1928
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
A Continental breakfast (surcharge) is available daily in the bar from 7 to 10 AM.
Lobby Lounge - Open evenings 7 days a week from 4 to 10 PM.
Room service - Guests can order breakfast and dinner through room service, available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have access to the hotel's 24-hour fitness center. Four miles away, the Presidio Golf Course is a public 18-hole course deep inside the city's verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge. The course is lined with century-old eucalyptus and pine trees, and was originally reserved for use by the military. In 1995, the Presidio became a national park, and the golf course went public.
Fees may apply to the above amenities.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).