Get an overview of this hotelUltra-modern hotel, near Union Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
4 minutes to Union Square
The Asian-inspired Hotel Nikko San Francisco is located downtown, a 4-minute walk from Union Square and the designer shops of Westfield San Francisco Centre. Guests can catch a cable car 2 blocks south, and both Curran Theatre and American Conservatory Theater are right around the corner.
Sushi and a solarium
Guests can cap their day with sushi and cocktails in Restaurant ANZU, then head to the lobby for a show at Feinstein’s, one of the city’s top nightclub theaters. Pampering options include a Shiatsu massage or a session in the 24-hour health club.
Premium beds, marble baths
Guestrooms hit a sophisticated note, with marble bathrooms and contemporary features like 42-inch flat-screen TVs and iPod® docks. After a deep sleep in a Subarashee Yume® pillowtop bed, guests can check their emails using complimentary basic WiFi or download a movie (upgraded HD streaming access with fee). Junior Suites offer bay and peninsula views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an indoor pool (surcharge), Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with basic complimentary WiFi.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 29,000 sq feet (2,700 sq meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a 24-hour fitness facilities (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2694
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool (surcharge) and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early check-in/ Late check-out is allowed for a fee and subject to room availability. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.