Overview of Hotel Sunrise
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Room, 1 Double Bed, Private Bathroom
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Mission District neighborhood, Hotel Sunrise is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Golden Gate Park and Twin Peaks. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.Visit our San Francisco travel guide
- San Francisco City Hall - 9 min drive
- Orpheum Theater - 12 min drive
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 13 min drive
- Moscone Convention Center - 14 min drive
- Twin Peaks - 14 min drive
- 16th Street Mission Station - 3 min walk
- 22nd Street Station - 4 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 23 min drive
- V16 Sushi Lounge - 1 min walk
- Pica Pica - 1 min walk
- Skylark - 2 min walk
- Little Star Pizza - 2 min walk
- Sunflower - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
In the ghetto🎼
No air-conditioning or heating in the room screen was ripped out of the window. Homeless people below in Alleyway below my room. First thing I heard was the crashing of aluminum cans. I looked out the broken screen window to see a camp of homeless people with a dog and music.