Get an overview of this hotelHipster haven in the hub of downtown San Francisco
Popular property highlights
Heart of the city
Blithely original, the boutique-style Hotel Triton is located across from Chinatown's Dragon Gate, 2 blocks from San Francisco's Union Square and financial district, and 6 blocks from Nob Hill.
Guests expect the unexpected at this San Francisco hotel; Hotel Triton delivers with rotating local art in the mezzanine and offers a fireside nook for guests to relax by.
In the 140 guestrooms, all nonsmoking, flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations mix with curvaceous custom-designed furnishings. Free WiFi and pay movies are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Centrally located in downtown, Hotel Triton is across from the Chinatown Gate, two blocks from the financial district and from Union Square, and six blocks from Moscone Center and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
A gallery on the mezzanine features rotating exhibits by local artists. The hotel has a concierge and a fitness center.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1912
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Hotel Triton does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Café de la Presse
Le Central Bistro
E & O Trading Company
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 99.21 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Hotel Triton
- Hotel Triton San Francisco
- Triton Hotel
- Triton San Francisco
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.