Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel in the heart of San Francisco
Downtown all around
This downtown SoMa area Art Deco hotel nestles in the heart of San Francisco near Union Square, adjacent to the Westfield San Francisco Centre, Moscone Convention Center, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Creative crafted cockails
Hotel Zelos San Francisco offers an onsite restaurant, Dirty Habit, serving breakfast and dinner as well as rare brown spirits.
Guestrooms at Hotel Zelos San Francisco have Frette Italian linens, custom furnishings, alligator-print carpets, CD players, and granite bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Hotel Zelos San Francisco offers guests a secluded retreat five floors above the street in a historic nine-story building. Town Car or limo services are also available.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness facility, and in-room spa services (reservations required) are available on site. Guests may also use a nearby health club (surcharge). Staff provide concierge services and can assist with printing services, while there is over 3,000 square feet (278 square meters) of space with four meeting rooms and multiple large conference rooms, audio-visual equipment and a technology help desk. The onsite restaurant Dirty Habit serves breakfast and dinner daily, specializing in seasonal shareable fare and rare brown spirits. There is also event catering and banquet services, concierge service and tour service and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Dirty Habit is located on the fifth floor of Hotel Zelos. An intimate atmosphere with a heated patio, creative cocktails, and an emphasis on rare brown spirits and seasonal fare. Open Monday through Sunday for breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hotel Zelos' 24-hour fitness facility has a treadmill, an exercise bike, free weights, and a weight machine. Guests can use a nearby fitness center with a swimming pool and a range of cardio and weight machines (surcharge). Guests may enjoy eco-friendly spa services (reservations required) in their guestrooms: soothing massages, body treatments and facials with natural, organic products.
The hotel is one block from Yerba Buena Gardens, which has a children's playground, an indoor ice-skating rink, and an antique carousel. Several public golf courses in San Francisco are nearby, including the Presidio Golf Club (four miles from the hotel) and the Lincoln Park Golf Course (six miles). Bike rentals can be arranged. The Embarcadero, one mile from the hotel, is popular with joggers. Many visitors to San Francisco walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, five miles from the hotel. Parking is available at both ends of the bridge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Hotel Palomar San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Palomar
- Palomar Hotel San Francisco
- Palomar San Francisco
- Palomar San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Palomar
- San Francisco Palomar
- San Francisco Palomar Hotel
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco
- Hotel Zelos
- Zelos San Francisco
- Hotel Palomar San Francisco a Kimpton Hotel