Stay away if you're mold sensitive!
Posted Dec 12, 2016
Don't let the "recent renovations" fool you: We saw two rooms, and both were updated but moldy--made us feel dizzy and yucky immediately (5th floor). One room (501) smelled stinky as well. Semi-trendy crowd getting smashed in the lobby was all fun and festive, if that's what you're looking for, and don't feel sick in moldy places (although the lobby was ok--it was just the rooms that were bad). I was nice to the staff, and they were quite gracious and gave me a refund.