Get an overview of this hotelPersonal valet parking service one block from Union Square
Popular property highlights
Located within 2 blocks of 4 theaters, this hotel is 1 block from Union Square and 4 blocks from the Financial District and a half-mile from the Moscone Center and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Level III restaurant and bar serves California cuisine and cocktails.
Guestrooms at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square provide pillowtop mattresses, down bedding, a choice of pillows, high-speed Internet access, complimentary newspapers, Bose radios, and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square features a small, but well-equipped, fitness center (complimentary) with stair machines, treadmills, bikes, and weights; wireless Internet access throughout the hotel (surcharge); and a business center that offers computers with high-speed Internet access, printer, fax, and copiers (surcharge). The hotel also offers a car charging station.
The hotel features 13 meeting and conference rooms that total 1,237 square meters (13,314 square feet) of space.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 14
- Year Built 1987
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1156
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12446
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 344
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 17.95 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 17.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 17.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Level III Restaurant - Located on lobby level. Serving contemporary California cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Level III Bar - Adjacent to restaurant. Signature cocktails and wine list with focus on Northern California wineries.
Room service is available from 6 AM until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, stair machines, cross-trainers, stationary bikes, and free weights.
The hotel is a half-mile from the Yerba Buena Gardens, which include a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Nearby 18-hole golf courses include the Presidio Golf Club and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, both within five miles of the hotel. Golden Gate Park, also five miles away, offers walking and running trails, a children's playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay, plus a USD 75.00 deposit
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 17.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 17.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 17.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 75.24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- JW Marriott Hotel San Francisco Union Square
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Pan Pacific Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Jw Marriott
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.