Book your room at Kensington Park Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelFormer 1920s-era club at San Francisco's Union Square
Built in a Spanish Gothic style, this boutique hotel on San Francisco's Powell Street Cable Car Line lies in the theater and shopping district, 3 blocks from the Curran and ACT theaters.
Sherry and seafood
Kensington Park Hotel's lobby offers guests wireless Internet access and evening tea and sherry, while the acclaimed Farallon Restaurant features a whimsical underwater design and coastal cuisine.
Queen Anne charm
Guestrooms at Kensington Park Hotel come with a Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress, cream tufted headboard and premium linens, and offer views of San Francisco's Nob Hill or Union Square.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 7-story hotel is located a half block from Union Square and the Powell Street Cable Car Line. Moscone Center and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are both half a mile away.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the Kensington Park Hotel, while corporate travelers will appreciate the 24-hour business center and meeting room measuring 63 square meters (700 square feet).
Complimentary limousine service to the financial district operates 7-9 AM. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
This hotel welcomes pets and is smoke-free.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free reception
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Conference space size (meters) - 63
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1925
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Video-game console
Where to Eat
A complimentary sherry and tea hour is served in the Grand Lobby nightly.
Hotel guests receive preferred seating at Farallon Restaurant, open daily for dinner and lunch Tuesday to Saturday.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay