Get an overview of this hotelIn SoMa (south of Market), close to waterfront
Popular property highlights
Moscone, AT&T Park
This 18-story downtown San Francisco hotel is tucked away on a pleasantly quiet street in the SoMa (South of Market) district, 3 blocks from the Moscone Center and 4 blocks from baseball's AT&T Park.
Wireless and inviting
Guests of this Marriott Courtyard relax in the living room–style lobby or unwind in the indoor splash pool and spa tub. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in all public spaces.
Variety of views
Guestrooms at this Marriott Courtyard feature feather pillows, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and cable TV with HBO. Views are of San Francisco, the Bay Bridge, the waterfront, or a courtyard.
- Spotless guestrooms
- High-quality beds
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
This Marriott Courtyard is 3 blocks from the Moscone Convention Center and Yerba Buena Gardens, 4 blocks from the ballpark, and 5 blocks from the scenic Embarcadero waterfront. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all public spaces. The hotel offers 20 meeting rooms with 11,440 square feet of flexible space. An indoor pool is on site, and pool towels are available.
The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge). In addition, off-site parking (surcharge) is available. This is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 20
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Number of floors - 18
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Jasmine's - Casual breakfast restaurant offering full buffets, plus made-to-order omelets and à la carte items.
Whispers Bar & Grill - Sports bar and grill serving cocktails, draft beer, light fare, and dinner—from crab cakes to ribeye steaks. TV behind bar.
Starbucks - Open daily for coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown offers an indoor splash pool, spa tub, and small exercise room with stair machines, exercise bikes, treadmills, and weights. Guests also have discounted access to a health club across the street.
Five blocks away, the Embarcadero waterfront and promenade offers a path for running and in-line skating, and is the embarkation point for ferries to Sausalito and Tiburon and charter-sailing excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Courtyard Marriott San Francisco Downtown
- Marriott Courtyard Hotel San Francisco Downtown
- Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
- Marriott San Francisco Downtown
- Marriott San Francisco Downtown Courtyard
- San Francisco Downtown Courtyard
- San Francisco Downtown Marriott
- Courtyard San Francisco Downtown Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Courtyard
- Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.