Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco hotel 2 blocks from Fisherman's Wharf
Fun and finance
Clattering cable cars, fun-filled Fisherman's Wharf, and the tasty temptations of Ghirardelli Square are within 2 blocks of this hotel; the Financial District and Union Square are less than 2 miles away.
Fit for business
The hotel's restaurant showcases California cuisine. A weekly wine and cheese reception features talks by local vintners or other experts. The business and fitness centers are open 24 hours a day.
A good night's sleep
Spacious rooms offer Marriott's signature Revive Collection bedding. Other amenities include Starbucks coffee, high-speed Internet access, and work-friendly desks with pullouts for laptops.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli Square are 2 blocks from this hotel, and North Beach is about 3 blocks away uphill. Union Square and the Financial District are 1.75 miles (2.8 kilometers) away.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Guests can print airline boarding passes from a complimentary lobby kiosk, or plug in their computers and check e-mail at lobby laptop stations (surcharge). Both the complimentary business center and the light-filled, 2-level fitness center are open 24 hours a day.
The on-site restaurant features a popular breakfast buffet with made-to-order waffles and omelets. Other breakfast options include continental, full, and Grab-n-Go available at varying rates.
The Marriott welcomes pets under 50 pounds (22.7 kilograms) (surcharge). Dogs receive a treat at check-in.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Spada - California cuisine, with accent on fresh local ingredients. Extensive wine list. Breakfast: à la carte and buffet, including made-to-order omelets and waffles. Dinner: à la carte. "Relax & Un-Wine" Tuesday evenings: 50 percent off any wine selection and a complimentary chair massage. Open daily.
Lobby Lounge - Cocktails, beer, wine, lunch, and snacks served in an inviting lounge with a fireplace, TVs, and colorful murals depicting San Francisco scenes. Starbucks station with coffee drinks and pastries at one end of bar. Open daily.
Each Wednesday afternoon, the Marriott hosts a complimentary wine and cheese reception, with presentations by local winemakers or members of the hotel's expert beverage staff.
Nearby Things to Do
The Marriott's 24-hour, two-level fitness center includes eight cardio machines, resistance equipment, free weights, and complimentary fresh fruit. A map of running routes is on the wall. Guests also have complimentary use of washers and dryers in the fitness room.
Two blocks from the hotel, the scenic waterfront is perfect for a brisk walk or run. Bicycle trips across the Golden Gate Bridge are also great fun, and rental shops are within two or three blocks of the hotel.
Four miles away, the Presidio Golf Course is a public, 18-hole course deep inside a verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 56 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf Marriott
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.