Get an overview of this hotelUpscale hotel with opulent interiors near Nob Hill
Looking up at Nob Hill
Located at the base of Nob Hill, Omni San Francisco Hotel is a 13-minute walk from Union Square. The Embarcadero Center, BART Station, and North Beach are within a 7-minute walk, and guests can hop the California Street cable car as it travels right past the lobby.
U.S. meat, Italian marble
The hotel’s renowned steak house draws a crowd. Guests can join the flow for happy hour at the club bar - think heavy leather, dark hardwoods - or work out in the 24-hour fitness center. WiFi is available in the lobby (surcharge), an elegant space where crystal chandeliers cast shadows on Italian marble.
Space and sophistication
Elegant guestrooms boast marble bathrooms and high ceilings with crown molding. Guests can work at spacious desks and enjoy modern conveniences like WiFi and 42-inch flat-screen TVs. Suites are positioned on the corner of each floor and feature sophisticated touches like Nespresso® coffee machines.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni San Francisco Hotel
Guests favorite property amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is onsite where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The friendly staff is happy to help guests with luggage storage, ticket/tour assistance, and getting a safe-deposit box.
Omni San Francisco Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
I - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Hotel Omni San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Omni
- Omni Hotel San Francisco
- Omni San Francisco
- Omni San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Omni
- San Francisco Omni
- San Francisco Omni Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Complimentary walking tours
The hotel offers free San Francisco walking tours every Saturday at 10 AM (time subject to change).