Book your room at Orchard Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelBusiness retreat near San Francisco's Union Square
Low-key exec chic
Favored by businesspeople, the Orchard is a discreet downtown San Francisco hideaway, located on the Powell Street cable car line below Nob Hill, 2 blocks from Union Square.
Good eats, complimentary WiFi
At Orchard Hotel, Daffodil restaurant serves locally-grown sustainable American cuisine. Guests also enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Elegantly styled, premium bedding
The 104 spacious guestrooms at the Orchard Hotel have entry halls, Balinese-wood desks, and entertainment centers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Orchard Hotel665 Bush St San Francisco CA 94108
Complimentary amenities include daily newspapers, business center access, and morning Town Car service to the Financial District. The complimentary on-site Cardio room includes a treadmill, elliptical machine, and stair climber. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available on all floors, in areas including the lobby and restaurant. Guests also have access to the Club One health club at a discounted rate, located two blocks away.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2000
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Daffodil - Serving locally-grown, sustainable, New American cuisine in various portion sizes. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 500.00 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.