Get an overview of this hotelDowntown San Francisco high-rise near Union Square
Popular property highlights
Just off Market Street, downtown San Francisco's major thoroughfare, this contemporary 32-story hotel is 1 block from San Francisco Centre shops and 3 blocks from the Moscone Convention Center.
Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel features 2 restaurants, including the Cable 55 Restaurant, serving innovative New American classics. A 24-hour fitness facility is available for guests to use as well.
Guestrooms at Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel offer WiFi (surcharge), complimentary newspapers, and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, and 300-thread-count triple sheeting.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel
A half-block from cable cars, the 32-story Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel is within a block of the San Francisco Center mall and 2 blocks from Union Square. This downtown hotel is just off Market Street, a major thoroughfare.
The hotel's grand lobby houses a concierge desk, 2 Internet terminals (surcharge), and a lounge with WiFi (surcharge). There is 30,000 sq feet (2,787 sq meters) of meeting and event space, as well as a business center. The hotel's restaurant, Cable 55, serves American dishes throughout the day.
The 24-hour fitness facility offers fitness equipment, plus massage services (surcharge). Valet parking is provided for a fee.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1024
- Number of floors - 32
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Year Built 1984
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Embrace the taste of innovation at Cable 55. Start your morning with a bountiful breakfast buffet (surcharge) or join us for lunch and dinner. Cable 55 offers a delicious change of pace from rich American classics by infusing them with a light, local flair. To complement your meal, we also offer an extensive wine and microbrew list, made almost exclusively from local labels.
Kin Khao, recipient of 1 Michelin 1 Star, serves delicious Thai food made with seasonal produce and sustainably raised or caught meats and seafood. All curry pastes, sauces, and relishes are made in-house daily. In Thai, "kin" means "eat"; "khao" means "rice." So, colloquially, when we say “kin khao” we mean “let’s eat."
Barbary Coast, located on the street level, is a funky, colorful, and inviting place to enjoy a cup of coffee. Barbary Coast also offers a variety of breakfast items, deli sandwiches, smoothies, and hot or chilled espresso beverages.
Nearby Things to Do
Open 24 hours, 55 Fitness features more than 25 high-end Life Fitness personal training devices. One of the most innovative is the Synrgy360s, which accommodates up to eight people simultaneously, with three unique exercise spaces, including cable motion training, reaction training & boxing with auxiliary attachment points. In addition, many of the new treadmills and bikes include state-of-the-art tablet consoles.
The hotel is three blocks from Yerba Buena Gardens, which includes a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Jogging, cycling, and rollerblading are popular along the Embarcadero, five blocks away.
Four miles away, the Presidio Golf Course is a public 18-hole course deep inside the city's verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge. Golden Gate Park has walking and running trails, a playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
Guests receive complimentary access to the heated outdoor pool and spa tub at a nearby property.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 39.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 87.78 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- 55 Parc
- 55 Parc Wyndham
- 55 Wyndham
- Parc 55
- Parc 55 Wyndham
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco Union Square
- Parc 55 San Francisco a Hilton Hotel
- Parc Wyndham
- Wyndham 55 Parc
- Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel San Francisco
- Parc 55 San Francisco Hilton Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.