Book your room at Park Central Hotel San Francisco, a Starwood Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelBreathtaking city views. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Steps to Union Square/Moscone.
By Moscone, SFMOMA
Located in the heart of the South of Market district (SoMa), Park Central Hotel San Francisco (formerly Westin Market Street) is across from Yerba Buena Gardens and close to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Ferry Building, Moscone Center, Union Square, Financial District, and Chinatown. The area also offers many restaurants and nightlife.
Business and Leisure
Park Central Hotel San Francisco offers a restaurant and lounge, fitness and business centers, conference rooms, wedding services, and a concierge desk that provides tour assistance.
Park Central Hotel San Francisco's 681 spacious guestrooms provide floor-to-ceiling windows, turndown service, pillowtop mattresses, ergonomic chairs and writing desks, and designer toiletries.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Park Central Hotel San Francisco, a Starwood Hotel50 3rd St San Francisco CA 94103
The Park Central Hotel San Francisco (formerly Westin Market Street) features a fine-dining restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center.
The hotel provides several amenities for those traveling on business. In addition to a 24-hour business center, the hotel features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and 13 meeting rooms offering 23,000 square feet of meeting space.
All rooms feature pillowtop mattresses and include daily eco-friendly housekeeping. 37-inch TVs feature premium cable channels, and movies are available on demand. Other highlights include climate control, wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), full-sized desks with ergonomic chairs, and private bathrooms featuring designer toiletries.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 36
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 681
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( $14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
MaSo Restaurant - Serving fresh, sustainably-sourced California cuisine, this restaurant features comfort food favorites with a refreshing twist. Menu items include dungeness crab cakes, lobster pot pie, buttermilk fried chicken breast, and steak frites.
MaSo Bar, Lounge, and Terrace - Guests can enjoy bar bites, local wines, or fresh cocktails. A glass-walled private dining room is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a fitness center equipped with free weights, treadmills, exercise bikes, yoga mats, and a ballet bar. Complimentary newspapers, magazines, and headphones are provided.
The public Presidio Golf Course is 4 miles away in Presidio State Park, and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, which offers views of the Golden Gate Bridge, is 5 miles away. The Embarcadero waterfront walkway, 1 mile from the hotel, has a paved pathway suitable for running, walking, and cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Dogs only
- Up to 25 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Westin San Francisco Market Street Hotel San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel
- Park Central San Francisco
- Park Central
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco Starwood Hotel
- Park Central Hotel Starwood Hotel
- Park Central San Francisco Starwood
- Park Central Starwood
- San Francisco Market Street Westin
- Westin Hotel San Francisco Market Street
- Westin San Francisco Market Street
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.