Book your room at Park Central Hotel San Francisco, a Starwood Hotel
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Traditional Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Grand Room, 1 Queen Bed (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Grand Room, 1 King Bed (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, Corner (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelBreathtaking city views. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Steps to Union Square/Moscone.
By Moscone, SFMOMA
Located in the heart of the South of Market district (SoMa), Park Central Hotel San Francisco (formerly Westin Market Street) is across from Yerba Buena Gardens and close to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Ferry Building, Moscone Center, Union Square, Financial District, and Chinatown. The area also offers many restaurants and nightlife.
Business and Leisure
Park Central Hotel San Francisco offers a restaurant and lounge, fitness and business centers, conference rooms, wedding services, and a concierge desk that provides tour assistance.
Park Central Hotel San Francisco's 681 spacious guestrooms provide floor-to-ceiling windows, turndown service, pillowtop mattresses, ergonomic chairs and writing desks, and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Park Central Hotel San Francisco (formerly Westin Market Street) features a fine-dining restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center.
The hotel provides several amenities for those traveling on business. In addition to a 24-hour business center, the hotel features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and 13 meeting rooms offering 23,000 square feet of meeting space.
All rooms feature pillowtop mattresses and include daily eco-friendly housekeeping. 37-inch TVs feature premium cable channels, and movies are available on demand. Other highlights include climate control, wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), full-sized desks with ergonomic chairs, and private bathrooms featuring designer toiletries.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 36
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 681
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per night )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
MaSo Restaurant - Serving fresh, sustainably-sourced California cuisine, this restaurant features comfort food favorites with a refreshing twist. Menu items include dungeness crab cakes, lobster pot pie, buttermilk fried chicken breast, and steak frites.
MaSo Bar, Lounge, and Terrace - Guests can enjoy bar bites, local wines, or fresh cocktails. A glass-walled private dining room is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a fitness center equipped with free weights, treadmills, exercise bikes, yoga mats, and a ballet bar. Complimentary newspapers, magazines, and headphones are provided.
The public Presidio Golf Course is 4 miles away in Presidio State Park, and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, which offers views of the Golden Gate Bridge, is 5 miles away. The Embarcadero waterfront walkway, 1 mile from the hotel, has a paved pathway suitable for running, walking, and cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- San Francisco Market Street Westin
- Westin Hotel San Francisco Market Street
- Westin San Francisco Market Street
- San Francisco Westin
- Westin San Francisco Market Street Hotel San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel
- Park Central San Francisco
- Park Central
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco Starwood Hotel
- Park Central Hotel Starwood Hotel
- Park Central San Francisco Starwood
- Park Central Starwood
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.