Book your room at Petite Auberge
Get an overview of this hotelFrench country style on San Francisco's Nob Hill
Near top of Nob Hill
This downtown San Francisco boutique hotel is tucked away from a busy street, a block from the Powell Street Cable Car line and four blocks from shopping at San Francisco's Union Square.
Daily wine tasting
A complimentary breakfast is served in a country-style kitchen, while in the evening, guests of Petite Auberge enjoy wine and hors d'oeuvres in the fireside parlor, and fresh cookies are available in the afternoons.
French country decor
Guestrooms at Petite Auberge feature French Provincial-style furniture, floral fabrics, antique desks, armoires, bathrobes, and designer toiletries. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Petite Auberge863 Bush St San Francisco CA 94108
Petite Auberge offers a complimentary breakfast buffet, evening wine and hors d'oeuvres, tea and coffee service from morning until night, same-day laundry service, concierge, and a constantly stocked cookie jar.
Guests have complimentary use of the small fitness room (including a stationary bike and a treadmill) at the hotel's companion property, the White Swan Inn, located next door.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Guests of the hotel enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Petite Auberge does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding downtown San Francisco area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Valet parking fee: USD 39-45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Petite Auberge
- Petite Auberge Hotel
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.