Book your room at San Francisco Marriott Union Square
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown San Francisco hotel with restaurant, lounge
San Francisco's Union Square is a block from this downtown hotel, which is within a mile of Moscone Center and Fisherman's Wharf.
Guests of this San Francisco Marriott can enjoy breakfast at the Restaurant, or enjoy specialties at bin480 restaurant and lounge. Stay connected with the hotel's free WiFi in public areas.
Guestrooms at San Francisco Marriott Union Square feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, TVs with cable, and bay windows, some with views of San Francisco.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
San Francisco Marriott Union Square is in downtown San Francisco, a block from Union Square and a half-mile from the Moscone Center.
The hotel features a lobby lounge and a restaurant serving California cuisine. Room service is available from early morning to late night.
The 1,000-square-foot fitness center provides cardio equipment with individual HDTVs.
This smoke-free hotel also offers 9 meeting rooms and a business center. Wireless Internet access is also available in public areas (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 30
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
the Restaurant - The hotel restaurant is open daily for breakfast.
bin480 - This restaurant specializes in California cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room Service - In-room dining is available from early morning to late night.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.70 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee