Book your room at San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean-style hotel near San Francisco airport
Bay Area locale
Convenient for both business and leisure travelers, this red-tiled hotel is 20 miles from downtown San Francisco and 25 miles from San Jose, Silicon Valley, and AT&T Park.
The Italianate gardens at this Marriott include a half-moon pool and spa tub in a sunny courtyard; inside are 24,000 square feet of conference facilities and a 24-hour business center.
Executives in mind
Guestrooms at San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport feature Marriott's signature Revive Collection bedding with down comforters, large desks with executive chairs, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport1770 S Amphlett Blvd San Mateo CA 94402
The San Mateo Marriott is reminiscent of a Mediterranean villa, with white stucco buildings and red-tiled roofs set among paved pathways and manicured palms. The outdoor swimming pool and spa tub are set in a sunny, palm-shaded courtyard with lounge chairs.
A complimentary roundtrip airport is available at scheduled times, and a shuttle to areas within 5 miles is also complimentary. The on-site California Grill restaurant serves 3 meals a day. Self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The business center, accessible 24 hours by room key, includes computers with high-speed wired Internet access (surcharge). The fitness center is also open 24 hours. Luggage storage and concierge services are provided on site.
The hotel offers 11,000 square feet of outdoor event space, including an Italian-style gazebo. Indoor event space includes 18 rooms offering 24,000 square feet of space that includes multiple small and large meeting rooms.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 24,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 476
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1998
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
California Grill - This casual, ground-floor bar and grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu features fresh California cuisine. Menu may include Pan-Seared Sea Bass with Tomato Risotto Cake, Vegetarian Pizza with Portabella Mushrooms, and Dungeness Crab and Rock Shrimp Cakes.
MarketPlace Café and Gift Shop - This lobby espresso bar serves pastries and coffee, including Starbucks specialty drinks, from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport has a half-moon-shaped swimming pool and spa tub bordered by a sunny deck. An on-site fitness center, open 24 hours, offers resistance equipment, stationary bicycles, treadmills, and free weights. Guests receive discounted passes to the San Mateo YMCA, one block away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Marriott Hotel San Mateo San Airport Francisco
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
- Marriott San Mateo
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport Hotel San Mateo
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.