Book your room at San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean-style hotel near San Francisco airport
Bay Area locale
Convenient for both business and leisure travelers, this red-tiled hotel is 20 miles from downtown San Francisco and 25 miles from San Jose, Silicon Valley, and AT&T Park.
The Italianate gardens at this Marriott include a half-moon pool and spa tub in a sunny courtyard; inside are 24,000 square feet of conference facilities and a 24-hour business center.
Executives in mind
Guestrooms at San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport feature Marriott's signature Revive Collection bedding with down comforters, large desks with executive chairs, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport1770 S Amphlett Blvd San Mateo CA 94402
The San Mateo Marriott is reminiscent of a Mediterranean villa, with white stucco buildings and red-tiled roofs set among paved pathways and manicured palms. The outdoor swimming pool and spa tub are set in a sunny, palm-shaded courtyard with lounge chairs.
A complimentary roundtrip airport is available at scheduled times, and a shuttle to areas within 5 miles is also complimentary. The on-site California Grill restaurant serves 3 meals a day. Self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges). Free wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The business center, accessible 24 hours by room key, includes computers. The fitness center is also open 24 hours. Luggage storage and concierge services are provided on site.
The hotel offers 11,000 square feet of outdoor event space, including an Italian-style gazebo. Indoor event space includes 18 rooms offering 24,000 square feet of space that includes multiple small and large meeting rooms.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference space
- Free airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 476
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1998
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 24,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
California Grill - This casual, ground-floor bar and grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu features fresh California cuisine. Menu may include Pan-Seared Sea Bass with Tomato Risotto Cake, Vegetarian Pizza with Portabella Mushrooms, and Dungeness Crab and Rock Shrimp Cakes.
MarketPlace Café and Gift Shop - This lobby espresso bar serves pastries and coffee, including Starbucks specialty drinks, from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport has a half-moon-shaped swimming pool and spa tub bordered by a sunny deck. An on-site fitness center, open 24 hours, offers resistance equipment, stationary bicycles, treadmills, and free weights. Guests receive discounted passes to the San Mateo YMCA, one block away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Marriott Hotel San Mateo San Airport Francisco
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
- Marriott San Mateo
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport Hotel San Mateo
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.