Book your room at Serrano Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Executive Suite AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Luxury SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelSpanish-Moroccan style in downtown San Francisco
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
The Serrano Hotel is steps away from Union Square, perfectly positioned in the Theater District of San Francisco, 2 blocks from the Powell Street cable car.
The 17-story Spanish-Moroccan style Serrano dating from 1928 offers an evening wine reception, 24-hour business and fitness centers, and stylish Jasper's Corner Tap restaurant and bar.
Serrano's guestrooms, dressed in crimson and gold with Moroccan accents, have triple-sheeted beds, iPod-docking stations, high ceilings, window seats, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel has a restaurant and bar, and also offers complimentary coffee/tea service in the mornings, as well as a weekday Town Car service to the Financial District. Take a short stroll to Union Square to enjoy world-class shops such as Barneys New York, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue. In Union Square, dine at some of the city’s best casual and upscale restaurants. Just a six-minute walk away, hop aboard one of San Francisco’s famous cable cars or experience the sophistication of the theater scene. When it’s time to return to home base, Jasper’s Corner Tap and Kitchen is the ideal place for a drink and delicious bite to eat. A metro station is located nearby.
The Serrano has a 3,000 square feet meeting facilities and a 24-hour business center with two computer workstations. 24-hour fitness facilities and a steam room are also on site. Concierge services and room service (limited hours) are available, and guests can borrow from a library of 50 board games and puzzles. Guests will also find an ATM banking service onsite and luggage storage.
This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 22 USD per night ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 22 USD per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Jasper’s Corner Tap and Kitchen - named for the man who largely built this beautiful city, Jasper's is open every day for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks. The bar features 18 beers on tap, a wide variety of fun cocktails, personable service, and delicious casual food. Jasper's is a proud recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour accessible fitness center is equipped with two exercise bikes, two treadmills, two cross-trainers, and a steam room. Guests can also borrow from a library of 50 games and puzzles.
Several public-play golf courses in San Francisco include the Presidio Golf Club (four miles), and the Lincoln Park Golf Course (six miles). Complimentary bicycles are also available onsite.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 13 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee: USD 22.00 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Concierge/valet service
- Breakfast fee: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 22 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 22 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 54 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 54.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 60.00
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).