Book your room at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelLarge San Francisco hotel on Fisherman's Wharf
This smoke-free San Francisco Sheraton is within 2 blocks of the cable car turnaround and Pier 39, 5 blocks from Ghirardelli Square, and within 1 mile of Lombard Street and Chinatown.
Guests can have snacks delivered at poolside, work out in the fitness center, warm up near an outdoor fire pit, and make use of complimentary wireless Internet access in all public areas.
Guestrooms at the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf feature Sweet Sleeper beds, lounge chairs, white-tiled bathrooms with vanity areas, desks, coffee/tea makers and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and sundeck with food and beverage service, a well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours, a small business center, wireless Internet access throughout (surcharge in guestrooms), luggage storage, and an ATM. This is a smoke-free property. Pets welcome (dogs only, other restrictions apply).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 531
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sol Breakfast Cafe - Open for breakfast.
Spressi Bar - All day cafe and bar. Serves light breakfast goods in the morning, salads and sandwiches for lunch, and sushi and martinis in the evening.
Room service is available until 11 PM each night.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 67 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.