Book your room at Sofitel San Francisco Bay
Get an overview of this hotelFull-service Redwood City hotel with complimentary airport shuttle for BART transfer /paid parking
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Set along a tranquil lagoon, this contemporary resort-style hotel is 11 miles south of San Francisco International Airport and an equidistant 25 miles from San Francisco and San Jose.
Sofitel San Francisco Bay's contemporary-style lobby features an Internet bar, a French gourmet bakery, and a gift shop; the seasonal outdoor pool and indoor fitness center share lagoon views. Guest parking is available (surcharge).
The 421 guestrooms at this Sofitel hotel feature L'Occitane toiletries, flat-screen TVs, and wireless Internet access.
The lobby of Sofitel San Francisco Bay features white-marble registration and concierge desks; cascading, sheer window treatments; and a contemporary crystal chandelier. The lobby houses a café, bar, and restaurant. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool with a patio and an adjacent fitness center, both with views of the lagoon. The on-site gift shop offers French-themed books, food items, and sundries. L'Occitane toiletries, the same brand found in the guestrooms, are also available.
A complimentary pickup/drop off service is available on first come first serve basis from 6AM to 11PM from and to SFO airport, guest should contact the property for shuttle details and arrangements.
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1987
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Bay 223 - Serves Bay Area French cuisine in a casual atmosphere overlooking the lagoon. Themed menus and customized children's cuisine are available. An outdoor terrace is on site. Open from early morning to late evening daily.
Bay Bar - Adjoins the Bay 223 restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. Features signature cocktails and an extensive bar menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Le Market - Small café with glass display unit. Sandwiches and pastries made on site. Open from 6 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 27 and USD 50 for adults, USD 27 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Sofitel Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel San Bay Francisco
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay
- Redwood City Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Redwood City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.