Book your room at Sofitel San Francisco Bay
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Room, 2 Double Beds, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Prestige)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelFull-service Redwood City hotel with complimentary airport shuttle for BART transfer /paid parking
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Set along a tranquil lagoon, this contemporary resort-style hotel is 11 miles south of San Francisco International Airport and an equidistant 25 miles from San Francisco and San Jose.
Sofitel San Francisco Bay's contemporary-style lobby features an Internet bar, a French gourmet bakery, and a gift shop; the seasonal outdoor pool and indoor fitness center share lagoon views. Guest parking is available (surcharge).
The 421 guestrooms at this Sofitel hotel feature L'Occitane toiletries, flat-screen TVs, and wireless Internet access.
The lobby of Sofitel San Francisco Bay features white-marble registration and concierge desks; cascading, sheer window treatments; and a contemporary crystal chandelier. The lobby houses a café, bar, and restaurant. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool with a patio and an adjacent fitness center, both with views of the lagoon. The on-site gift shop offers French-themed books, food items, and sundries. L'Occitane toiletries, the same brand found in the guestrooms, are also available.
A complimentary pickup/drop off service is available on first come first serve basis from 6AM to 11PM from and to SFO airport, guest should contact the property for shuttle details and arrangements.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bay 223 - Serves Bay Area French cuisine in a casual atmosphere overlooking the lagoon. Themed menus and customized children's cuisine are available. An outdoor terrace is on site. Open from early morning to late evening daily.
Bay Bar - Adjoins the Bay 223 restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. Features signature cocktails and an extensive bar menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Le Market - Small café with glass display unit. Sandwiches and pastries made on site. Open from 6 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 27 and USD 50 for adults, USD 27 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Sofitel Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel San Bay Francisco
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay
- Redwood City Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Redwood City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.