- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Donatello
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, The Donatello is in the city center and near a metro station. Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Golden Gate Park and Mission Dolores Park. Consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out, and don't miss Pier 39, a top local attraction. Discover the area's water adventures with sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.Visit our San Francisco travel guide
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 13 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 14 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 15 min walk
- Exploratorium - 8 min drive
- San Francisco City Hall - 8 min drive
- San Francisco Station - 2 min drive
- Powell St & Post St Stop - 2 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Zingari — 1 min walk
- Level III - 1 min walk
- Zingari - 1 min walk
- Postrio - 1 min walk
- Mason Liquor & Deli - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.