Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Club Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelLuxurious newly renovated hotel on top of Nob Hill
Chic stop on the cable car line
This Nob Hill hotel is adjacent to the California Street Cable Car line, and just steps away from the Financial District and the heart of Union Square.
A modern classic
All-day dining is presented in Parallel 37. Chef Michael Rotondo's cuisine is inspired by ingredients that are the freshest found on this geographic latitude. Cocktails and afternoon tea are served in the stylish, reinvented Lounge.
A great night's sleep
The 336 spacious guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco have featherbeds with 400-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens, down duvets, LCD TVs, DVD/CD players, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to superior service in a grand setting, guests enjoy the use of a fitness center with women's and men's steam rooms. An on-site spa offers a range of health and beauty treatments, including massage (surcharges).
The Ritz-Carlton is home to the renowned Parallel 37 restaurant, showcasing ingredients found on this geographic latitude. The Lounge serves cocktails and afternoon tea in a stylish setting.
A concierge is always on duty, and complimentary Town Car service is offered to the financial district. Other highlights include wireless Internet access (surcharge), complimentary morning coffee followed by weekend tea service in the afternoon. Pets are welcome (with limitations).
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 14
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Parallel 37 - Restaurant celebrating the food and wine along that geographic latitude running near the San Francisco Bay Area. Guests can enjoy all-day dining. Parallel 37's Bar and Lounge showcases a celebrity mixologist, bar bites, and unique wine pairings.
Lobby Lounge - A stylish new spot to enjoy afternoon tea, cocktails, and tapas.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The newly expanded fitness center is outfitted with an array of state-of-the-art cardiovascular machines (with personal TV monitors), free weights, and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton's Spa~De~Vie provides the ultimate in relaxation, where a world of comfort quickly replaces worldly concerns. This Bay Area spa offers a full menu of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures.
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room
Book a stay in “The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room” for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Free snacks and refreshments at the Club lounge, daily from 6 AM - 10 PM
- Complimentary business services and a dedicated concierge service
- Separate business lounge with complimentary 24-hour wireless Internet access, and two work stations
- Complimentary garment pressing
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet access