Get an overview of this hotelLuxurious newly renovated hotel on top of Nob Hill
Popular property highlights
Chic stop on the cable car line
This Nob Hill hotel is adjacent to the California Street Cable Car line, and just steps away from the Financial District and the heart of Union Square.
A modern classic
All-day dining is presented in Parallel 37. Chef Michael Rotondo's cuisine is inspired by ingredients that are the freshest found on this geographic latitude. Cocktails and afternoon tea are served in the stylish, reinvented Lounge.
A great night's sleep
The 336 spacious guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco have featherbeds with 400-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens, down duvets, Smart TVs, DVD/CD players, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
In addition to superior service in a grand setting, guests enjoy the use of a fitness center with women's and men's steam rooms. An on-site spa offers a range of health and beauty treatments, including massage (surcharges).
The Ritz-Carlton is home to the renowned Parallel 37 restaurant, showcasing ingredients found on this geographic latitude. The Lounge serves cocktails and afternoon tea in a stylish setting.
A concierge is always on duty, and complimentary Town Car service is offered to the financial district. Other highlights include wireless Internet access (surcharge), complimentary morning coffee followed by weekend tea service in the afternoon. Pets are welcome (with limitations).
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 14
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Smart TV
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Parallel 37 - Restaurant celebrating the food and wine along that geographic latitude running near the San Francisco Bay Area. Guests can enjoy all-day dining. Parallel 37's Bar and Lounge showcases a celebrity mixologist, bar bites, and unique wine pairings.
Lobby Lounge - A stylish new spot to enjoy afternoon tea, cocktails, and tapas.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The newly expanded fitness center is outfitted with an array of state-of-the-art cardiovascular machines (with personal TV monitors), free weights, and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton's Spa~De~Vie provides the ultimate in relaxation, where a world of comfort quickly replaces worldly concerns. This Bay Area spa offers a full menu of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures.
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room
Book a stay in “The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room” for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Free snacks and refreshments at the Club lounge, daily from 6 AM - 10 PM
- Complimentary business services and a dedicated concierge service
- Separate business lounge with complimentary 24-hour wireless Internet access, and two work stations
- Complimentary garment pressing
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet access