Get an overview of this hotelItalian-themed San Francisco hotel on Fisherman's Wharf
Walk to Pier 39
The Tuscan, A Noble House Hotel is 2 blocks from Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, and the Alcatraz Island ferry.
Guests gather by the lobby fireplace for morning coffee. The hotel's restaurant serves regional Italian fare.
Guestroom decor includes black-and-white patterned fabrics, white pine furniture, and a floor-to-ceiling mirror behind the bed. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Pets are welcome.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Tuscan, A Noble House Hotel
The Tuscan, A Noble House Hotel is adjacent to a cable-car stop and 2 blocks from Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, and the Alcatraz Island ferry. North Beach, San Francisco's lively Italian neighborhood, is four blocks away.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public spaces. A computer station in the lobby provides complimentary high-speed Internet access, and a 24-hour business center is on site as well as 3 meeting rooms. Other conveniences include room service, a concierge desk, valet parking (height restrictions apply), and discounted access to a health club 1 block away.
This is a smoke-free property; fines apply for violations of this policy.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1990
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The Pescatore - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this Italian restaurant serves regional specialties—notably seafood, pastas, and pizzas—with daily specials. The restaurant has a nautical theme, with murals of sailors and boats, and model ships displayed throughout the dining area. Pocket doors open onto the sidewalk, where a few alfresco tables are available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel provides discounted access to a health club one block away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional policies apply to bookings reserved by persons under the age of 18. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00+ per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per day
- Best Western Plus Tuscan
- Best Western Plus Tuscan Hotel
- Best Western Plus Tuscan Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western Plus Tuscan San Francisco
- Best Western Tuscan
- Best Western Tuscan Plus
- Tuscan Best Western
- Best Western San Francisco
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Tuscan Hotel San Francisco
- Tuscan Hotel
- Tuscan San Francisco
- Best Western Plus The Tuscan
- The Tuscan A Noble House Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.