Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel in the heart of Union Square
Popular property highlights
Hub of downtown
Infused with the spirit of Italy, this romantic downtown San Francisco retreat is on the Powell Street cable car line, less than a block from Union Square; theaters and Market Street are two blocks away.
Make a wish
Taking its design cue from the style and sophistication of a modern-day villa in Florence, Villa Florence San Francisco on Union Square offers San Francisco’s only contemporary Italian-inspired boutique hotel experience in the heart of downtown. Located just steps from Union Square, this charming urban retreat blends European flair with the dynamic energy of a major metropolitan city. Its 189 guest rooms and junior suites, imaginatively designed by ForrestPerkins, are a celebration of Florentine contemporary style, channel the romance and revelry of the Tuscan countryside.
Inspired by Florentine contemporary design, this elegant boutique hotel located in the heart of San Francisco features 189 thoughtfully designed deluxe guestrooms and suites. Drawing from the high fashion inspiration of Florence, the acclaimed interior design firm of FORRESTPERKINS infused the space with stylish residential elements, including tufting and leather insets paired with polished chrome accents.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Villa Florence San Francisco on Union Square
This San Francisco hotel is in the hub of downtown, directly on the cable-car line and less than one block from Union Square. A BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station and Market Street, one of the city's main thoroughfares, are two blocks away.
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, 3 meeting rooms, luggage storage, and multilingual staff. WiFi Internet access is available for a surcharge. A small fitness room contains treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and weights.
This hotel is wheelchair accessible. This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1908
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Conference space size (meters) - 186
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 33.06 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 33.06 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available daily for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 5.70 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 33.06 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 33.06 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 33.06 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 33.06 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Florence Villa
- Villa Florence Hotel
- Villa Florence Hotel San Francisco
- Villa Florence San Francisco
- Hotel Florence Larkspur Collection
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.