Find Hotels in San Gerardo de Dota
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check San Gerardo de Dota hotel prices
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2018
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 5, 2020
Visiting San Gerardo de Dota
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring San Gerardo de Dota, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in San Gerardo de Dota
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 35.5 mi (57.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 40.5 mi (65.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Gerardo de Dota
The city's hiking trails and forests provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Rio Savegre Waterfall. You'll also find Cerro de La Muerte Peak and Parque Nacional Tapanti in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in San Gerardo de Dota. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Trogon Lodge - This 3-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Savegre Hotel Natural Reserve & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Sueños del Bosque - This 3-star cabin features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its dining options and spacious, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for San Gerardo de Dota
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Gerardo de Dota is 72.76 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in San Gerardo de Dota?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Gerardo de Dota, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to San Gerardo de Dota?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to San Gerardo de Dota?
What's the best place to stay for couples in San Gerardo de Dota?
Where is the best place to stay close to Rio Savegre Waterfall?
Recent reviews of San Gerardo de Dota hotels
More trip options
- San Gerardo de Dota Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Gerardo de Dota Airports
- Hotels near Popular San Gerardo de Dota Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Gerardo de Dota
- More Hotel Options in San Gerardo de Dota
- More Popular Hotels in Dominical
- Other Hotels near San Gerardo de Dota, Dominical
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends