Visiting San Jose De La Montana
Travelers to San Jose De La Montana will find plenty to explore and enjoy. La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Museum of Costa Rican Art, and Spirogyra Butterfly Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 353 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Jose
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Jose De La Montana
La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Museum of Costa Rican Art, and Spirogyra Butterfly Garden are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find National Center of Art and Culture and Gold Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to San Jose De La Montana, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 237 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
Popular places to visit around the area include National Theater, 9.7 mi/15.6 km from the city center, and Parque Nacional, which is 9.8 mi/15.7 km away.
Dressing for San Jose De La Montana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on San Jose De La Montana each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F