Get an overview of this hotelNear San Jose Airport, downtown San Jose, Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SCU
Near airport and downtown
Next door to San Jose Airport (with complimentary shuttle) and only 4 miles from downtown San Jose, San Jose Convention Center, HP Pavilion, and Santa Clara University. Central location to all of Silicon Valley
Steak, sushi, drinks
Diverse dining options featuring the acclaimed Spencer's steakhouse, the Sushi and Sake bar, espresso bar brewing Starbucks, breakfast at Sprigs, and the 2050 Lobby Bar & Lounge. Free warm cookie at check-in.
Largest rooms in Valley
Spread out in the largest guest rooms in Silicon Valley (450 sq ft), and wake up rejuvenated after sleeping on a Sweet Dreams® bed with down comforter and jumbo pillows. Balconies face the mountains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose2050 Gateway Pl San Jose CA 95110
This large, contemporary hotel is in central Silicon Valley, about halfway between Santa Clara and downtown San Jose. A VTA light-rail station is two blocks away.
The Doubletree offers 48,000 square feet of flexible event space. Technology services include Webcasting, Microsoft NetMeeting for videoconferencing, teleconferencing, and on-site tech services and audiovisual staff. The self-service business center, open 24 hours, offers faxing, printing, copying, and computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharges).
The hotel's Club Max is a local hotspot, with live entertainment on weekends.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 505
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 4459
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 48000
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Prime, organic, aged, hand-cut steaks, along with chops and fresh seafood. Award-winning wine list with 300 selections, including 50 wines by the glass. Sommelier on staff. Lunch Monday–Friday, dinner nightly. Decor includes gleaming dark woods, vineyard paintings, framed wine labels.
Sprigs - Featuring a warm breakfast buffet and a variety of morning favorites.
Sushi Totoro - California-inspired sushi, fresh seafood from around the world. Japanese sakes. Located in lobby area.
Espresso Bar - Proudly brewing Starbucks coffee, offering an array of snacks all day including pastries, paninis, and bottled beverages. Open early morning until late evening.
Club Max - DJs, live bands, and dancing Friday and Saturday nights (cover charge, dress code). Pool table. Cocktails, beer, wine, appetizers.
2050 Lobby Lounge - Wine, beer, cocktails, light fare. Shares space with Sushi Totoro.
Nearby Things to Do
The heated outdoor pool is 57 feet long and 33 feet wide, with a depth of three feet at the shallow end and about eight feet at the deep end. The fitness center is open 24 hours.
The San Jose Municipal Golf Club, two miles from the hotel, has open fairways on flat terrain, ideal for golfers who prefer to walk the course. The Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club, five miles away, offers an 18-hole links-style course, a lighted driving range, a practice putting green, seven lighted tennis courts, a pro shop, locker rooms and shower facilities, and a restaurant. Tee times should be reserved well in advance.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Cleaning deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel San Jose
- DoubleTree Hilton San Jose
- DoubleTree San Jose
- Hilton DoubleTree San Jose
- San Jose DoubleTree
- San Jose DoubleTree Hilton
- San Jose Hilton
- San Jose Hilton DoubleTree
- Doubletree By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Jose
- DoubleTree Hilton San Jose Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Room for Steak Promotion
Book a stay in a qualifying rate category and receive a $50 food credit at Spencers for Steaks and Chops, the Doubletree's acclaimed restaurant. Must book in a “Room for Steak” rate category to qualify. Credit must be used during stay. Credit does not apply to alcoholic beverages, tax, or gratuity.
Park and Away Promotion
Book a stay in a Park and Away rate category and receive a guestroom for one night and up to 7 nights' valet parking. Executive Level room includes up to 7 nights' valet parking and key access to the Private Concierge Service Floor and Lounge.
Must book in a Park and Away rate category to qualify. Additional nights' parking is $18 per night. Your car can be left before or after your stay.