Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean-inspired hotel offering a contemporary restaurant.
Popular property highlights
By shops, services
Located at the PruneYard shopping plaza, this Mediterranean-inspired hotel is in the heart of Silicon Valley, within 5 miles of Santana Row restaurants, and downtown San Jose attractions.
24-Hour Fitness Center
An outdoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center are on site.
Wi-Fi, DVD players
Guestrooms at Doubletree by Hilton Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza include free Wi-Fi, desks with ergonomic chairs, DVD players, and compact refrigerators. Deluxe rooms provide jetted tubs and wet bars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Doubletree by Hilton Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
This Mediterranean-inspired hotel, highlighted by elegant earth tones, uses wood and stone elements in both the architecture and furnishings.
The PruneYard Plaza Shopping Center lies adjacent, with specialty stores, restaurants, and movie theaters. Silicon Valley business parks and downtown San Jose are within 5 miles (8 kilometers).
Doubletree by Hilton Campbell - PruneYard Plaza offers apples at the front desk all day, and freshly baked cookies for every guest at check-in. You can also stop by the PY Kitchen + Wine Garden for American cuisine and a selection of local wines. Additional amenities at this Campbell hotel include an outdoor fire pit and free DVD library.
This Silicon Valley property, with almost 5000 square feet (465 square meters) of indoor and outdoor event space and dedicated event staff, is the perfect venue for a wedding or conference. A 1700-square-foot (158-square-meter) 24-hour fitness center overlooks the outdoor pool.
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Doubletree by Hilton Campbell serves a buffet breakfast 7 days a week in the Fireside Atrium. Lunch and dinner is provided for private events.
PY Kitchen + Wine Garden - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner and offers indoor or alfresco dining as well as fireside seating. A full bar is also available which opens daily at 4 PM for happy hour.
There are also several dining options within the surrounding area.
Buca di Beppo
Rock Bottom Brewery
Orchard City Kitchen
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's complimentary 24-hour fitness center, overlooking the heated outdoor pool, offers cardio and strength-training equipment, including stationary bikes, stair machines, and treadmills.
Hike, bike, or jog on the Los Gatos Trail, located a quarter-mile from the hotel. Pruneridge Golf Course is a public course located five miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
- Doubletree Hilton Campbell Pruneyard Plaza
- Doubletree Hilton Pruneyard
- Doubletree Hilton Pruneyard Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Pruneyard Hotel Campbell Plaza
- Doubletree Pruneyard
- Hilton Pruneyard
- Pruneyard Doubletree
- Pruneyard Hilton
- Doubletree Hilton Campbell Pruneyard Plaza Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Pruneyard Plaza Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Pruneyard Plaza
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.