Book your room at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport
Get an overview of this hotelAirport hotel 2 miles from downtown San Jose
The Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport hotel is only a few minutes from the San Jose International Airport and a short drive from downtown San Jose, CA.
Business and Fitness
Amenities at this San Jose hotel include a 24-hour business center, free wired Internet access in the lobby and lounge, a fitness center, and a year-round pool set in an outdoor garden courtyard.
Guestrooms are appointed with Sleep Number beds, complimentary high-speed Internet access, floor-to-ceiling windows, desks with ergonomic chairs, and multi-line phones with voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport provides complimentary transportation to and from the airport from 4:45 AM to 11 PM (hours and availability subject to change). A VTA light-rail station, 2 blocks away, offers service to both the San Jose and Santa Clara convention centers and other attractions, making it easy to make your way around.
The on-site Hangar Bar and Grill serves traditional American cuisine. An outdoor pool is located in the garden courtyard, and a fitness center is also on site. Computer rentals are also available as is complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. A 24-hour business center keeps you up to date on work and other needs. The 2,744 square feet (255 square meters) of meeting space come in handy when planning meetings or events.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 2744
- Conference space size (meters) - 255
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1985
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Hangar Bar and Grill - Serves traditional American cuisine. Open for breakfast (6 AM - 11 AM), lunch (11:30 AM - 2 PM), and dinner (5 PM - 10 PM) daily. Happy hour starts at 5 PM
Room service - Available from 6:30 AM to 10 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport accommodation offers an outdoor pool in a garden courtyard and a jogging path on the hotel roof. The fitness center contains treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, a weight-training machine, and free weights.
A bowling alley is adjacent to the hotel, and Pruneridge Golf Course is 4.5 miles (7.2 kilometers) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in Silicon Valley or the greater San Jose area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed at this property. All guests 3 or older are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.