Get an overview of this hotelBoutique-style hotel in central downtown San Jose
Popular property highlights
- Spotless guestrooms
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
By opera, symphony
Adjacent to San Jose's business and entertainment districts, this downtown boutique hotel is within two blocks of museums, McEnery Convention Center, and the California Theater, where the opera and symphony perform.
Internet and bocce
Originally built in 1911, Four Points by Sheraton San Jose's amenities include a business center with high-speed Internet access, fitness center, and a smoke-free environment.
The 86 guestrooms at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose provide free WiFi access and TVs with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown
This historic boutique hotel—which first opened in 1911—features a stylish restaurant and lounge famous for its vast vodka selection and menu rich in unique culinary traditions. Live jazz attracts a cosmopolitan crowd of San Jose regulars on Friday evenings.
Located downtown, the hotel is a half-block from the historic California Theater, home to Opera San Jose and Symphony Silicon Valley. Several museums and the convention center are also within a few blocks.
Guests of Four Points by Sheraton San Jose can dine alfresco in the hotel courtyard, which is located next to 2 bocce courts. The hotel also provides complimentary access to Fitness Evolution nearby.
The business center has Mac computer stations and offers complimentary WiFi. Staff members provide business services including faxing, photocopying, and printing.
Four Points by Sheraton San Jose offers a smoke-free environment.
- Free WiFi
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1911
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Mosaic Restaurant and Lounge Bar - Private-club ambience. Stylish and locally popular. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Zinc-topped communal tables complement living room-style nooks with club chairs, snakeskin-patterned sofas, and walnut coffee tables. Asian-fusion cuisine. Live jazz performances every Friday evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel provides complimentary access to Fitness Evolution. Two bocce-ball courts are located in an outdoor courtyard.
There are a number of public golf courses in the San Jose area, including Cinnabar Hills (6 miles away) and the Jack Nicklaus–designed Coyote Creek Golf Club (10 miles away). Travelers looking for fresh air nearby can stroll two blocks to Cesar Chavez Plaza, which hosts regular events and concert series.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel in the San Jose area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Destination fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Four Points San Jose
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel San Jose
- Four Points Sheraton San Jose
- San Jose Four Points
- San Jose Four Points Sheraton
- San Jose Sheraton Four Points
- Sheraton Four Points San Jose
- Sheraton San Jose Four Points
- Four Points Sheraton San Jose Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Four Points Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.