Book your room at Juniper Hotel Cupertino, Curio Collection by Hilton
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelUltimate 4-star experience in Silicon Valley
Heart of Silicon Valley
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, this chic downtown Cupertino hotel is surrounded by the world's leading technology companies, as well as Santana Row, Santa Cruz wineries, and plentiful dining and entertainment options.
Luxury, genuine hospitality
A favorite of business and leisure guests, the welcoming staff of the Juniper Hotel Cupertino, Curio Collection by Hilton, is attentive to guests needs and expectations. Amenities include a 24-hour fitness room, full concierge and business services, and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms and suites feature luxurious beds, cordless phones with private voicemail, wireless Internet access, and 37-inch LCD flat-screen TVs for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This stylish downtown Cupertino hotel is within 10 miles of downtown San Jose. The hotel offers transportation to the San Jose International Airport for a surcharge (9 AM–10:30 PM), 10 miles away (by advanced reservation only).
The state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center is complimentary, and has treadmills and elliptical trainers. Guests have complimentary use of an outdoor swimming pool next door. A 24-hour business center is also available for guest use.
The hotel has a neighborhood-style restaurant that offers brunch on weekends. The hotel offers a hosted wine reception each evening and coffee and exotic teas each morning. Self-parking is complimentary. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 9
- Picnic area
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Parkview Kitchen & Spirits - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Brunch offered Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM–2 PM. Upscale neighborhood-style restaurant. Steak and seafood; locally-grown specialty items; classic and signature cocktails. Selections include Kobe Beef Tri Tip Steak and Maine Lobster Ravioli.
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 16 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.