Get an overview of this hotelUltimate 4-star experience in Silicon Valley
Heart of Silicon Valley
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, this chic downtown Cupertino hotel is surrounded by the world's leading technology companies, as well as Santana Row, Santa Cruz wineries, and plentiful dining and entertainment options.
Luxury, genuine hospitality
A favorite of business and leisure guests, the welcoming staff of the Juniper Hotel Cupertino, Curio Collection by Hilton, is attentive to guests needs and expectations. Amenities include a 24-hour fitness room, full concierge and business services, and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms and suites feature luxurious beds, cordless phones with private voicemail, wireless Internet access, and 37-inch LCD flat-screen TVs for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Juniper Hotel Cupertino, Curio Collection by Hilton
This stylish downtown Cupertino hotel is within 10 miles of downtown San Jose. The hotel offers transportation to the San Jose International Airport for a surcharge (9 AM–10:30 PM), 10 miles away (by advanced reservation only).
The state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center is complimentary, and has treadmills and elliptical trainers. A 24-hour business center is also available for guest use.
The hotel has a neighborhood-style restaurant that offers brunch on weekends. The hotel also offers a hosted wine reception each evening. Self-parking is complimentary. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Parkview Kitchen & Spirits - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Brunch offered Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM–2 PM. Upscale neighborhood-style restaurant. Steak and seafood; locally-grown specialty items; classic and signature cocktails. Selections include Kobe Beef Tri Tip Steak and Maine Lobster Ravioli.
Nearby Things to Do
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Cypress Cupertino
- Cypress Hotel
- Cypress Hotel Cupertino
- Hotel Cypress
- Cypress Hotel Kimpton
- Juniper Hotel Cupertino Curio Collection Hilton
- Juniper Hotel Curio Collection Hilton
- Juniper Cupertino Curio Collection Hilton
- Juniper Curio Collection Hilton
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.